YOU ARE INVITED TO THE 5TH ANNUAL PADDLES UP! FUNDRAISER
When: Sunday, March 30, 2014 4:00-8:00pm
Where: Grumpy’s Bar and Grill – The Rose Vine Hall
2801 Snelling Avenue N, Roseville, MN 55113
Music by The Wax-Tones
Photo Booth, Silent Auction, Raffles and more
Grand Raffle - $10 per chance
1. Kayak – complete with life jacket and paddle
2. iPad Mini with case
3. Boat of Booze – irresistible collection of beers, wines, spirits
4. Traveling Tap – pedal and party on a 2 hr tour up to 16 people!
Basket Raffle - $1 per chance
1. Basket of goodies from Kowalski’s Markets
2. Tea Time – teapot with various teas, biscuits and jams, and more in a wooden boat
3. DQ Lovers Dream – punch card good for DQ Cakes and Treats
4. Dining Out – gift cards for Meritage, Tria, Pazzaluna, St Paul Grill, Lobby Bar, and M St Cafe
5. Road Trip – Kwik Trip gas cards and more
6. Pampered basket – 1hr massage from “All About Me”, robe, slippers, and more
7. MN Twins Tickets – pair of Legend Club seats – May 17 vs Seattle 7pm
8. Boar’s Head Meats and Cheeses premium yummy products
9. The Farmer’s Daughter and Creek’s Edge fine goodies basket
10. For the Birds – Barska spotting scope, bird guide, bird feed, bird house, “A Big Year’, and more
Do not need to present to win!
The Dragon Divas is an all volunteer organization. 100% of the funds raised directly support the Dragon Divas team, benefit local breast cancer survivors, and promote cancer education within our community.
Come party with us!
November 14, 2013
Give to the Max Day
The Dragon Divas, the Twin Cities’ one and only breast cancer survivor dragon boat team, will be participating in the 2013 Give to the Max Day sponsored by giveMN.org.
The Dragon Divas empower breast cancer survivors to thrive as the strongest and courageous versions of themselves possible.
Help us promote:
- the importance of physical fitness in survivorship
- community outreach
- early detection of breast cancer
Please consider donating one or more times during this 24-hour period. Hourly, a donation will be randomly drawn to win a Golden Ticket. It could be your donation! A ‘Golden Ticket’ will help us win an additional $1000. New this year, at the end of the Give to the Max Day, one donation from across Minnesota will be randomly selected for a $10,000 super-sized Golden Ticket!
We greatly appreciate your generosity during this 24-hour fundraising event!
“When we push off from the dock…we’re all in the same boat. This isn’t about cancer anymore. It’s about exercise and health and the rest of your life. When we push off we’re paddling away from cancer.” Dr. McKenzie
If you can’t make this event, you can still support the Divas by making a donation.